Monday 17 November 2008

LIGHT UP

I must have been a bit hormonal at the weekend, as Leona Lewis' performance on the X Factor had me blubbing like a little girl.  I know it's not trendy to like Leona but I think she has one of the most amazing voices and performs with such natural elegance.  She made the rest of the 'talent' look like Jordan & Peter at a karaoke night.  None of the X Factorians this week really blew me away, even 'Princess' Diana did a bit of a honking version of Coldplay's "Yellow".  Laryngitis or not, it did nothing for me.  How anyone on the X Factor will ever manage to get out of Leona's shadow is anyones' guess, but hey ho it's entertainment on an otherwise dull Saturday evening.  For those who missed it, here she is again.  *sniff*



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have to say, that yes it was a good performance. Diana reminded me of the lead singer from the Cranberries on Saturday. Alexandra has to win!