Tuesday 7 October 2008

HONEY TO THE B-LIST

I'm still completely addicted to the X Factor and can't wait for the first live show this Saturday. Yes, I know it's sad but I don't care. I love it. Possibly my favourite part of the whole series happened on Sunday night at the end of the second show. The final twelve were revealed and we got to see their new 'glamour shots'. Those little indent sections of people pouting and throwing their heads back. It shows how styled everyone gets for the live episodes, and I can't get enough!

However there is a fly in my X Factor ointment. And it's name is Austin. I couldn't believe he got through ahead of Mali and the northernmunki one with foster parents. There's something about Austin that's just makes me want to shout WEASEL at the screen. The man is a complete fame-whore. I can't believe that nobody has mentioned the fact that "Austin" once went under the name of "Chloe" in the supershit reality show Boys Will Be Girls. In said show, Nathan from Brother Beyond got a group of boys together and tried to pass them off as a girl group. Paging Dr Freud. Need to refresh your memory? Click it and weep.


1 comment:

cchristo said...

Dude! Totally desecrating Flock of Seagulls!!!


How ironic, my friend worships Austin and she's also dating a transsexual...