Saturday 12 January 2008

HMMM, HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR?

So what's with the new look, I hear you cry. Well... as much as I love Apple and won't hear a bad word said about it "right", for some reason people were having problems accessing the old site. If you were not one of them, don't worry. Your loyalty is rewarded and the old site is still there for posterity. You can find the link at the top of the page.

For all those who may have missed out on some of the more recent postings, here's what we covered:

Rhydian's ginger chest hair
PostSecret
The life sized wedding cake
Save Britney!
Kian from Westlife gets married (sob)
and much more.

Anyway, it's easier to post to Blogger because I can do it from any computer and more importantly I can now email directly from my iPhone so that's good news isn't it. Makes you feel all warm inside.

It will take a few days to unpack all the boxes, stick a few pictures up etc but I'm sure we will all be happy together here.

No comments: