Wednesday 23 January 2008

INSANE BEYOND BELIEF

As if the death of Heath Ledger was not awful enough, I'm finding it hard to make sense of the following:

That craziness is brought to you by the people at www.godhatesfags.com which for all of my life I have been blissfully unaware of until now.  It's a shocking site.  Part of me would love to find it funny and ironic and kitch but actually it's just evil.  Vicious, hate fuelled protests of funerals that makes no sense at all.  Actually it makes perfect sense in one way - it's very cowardly.  Wait until people can't fight back.  Wait until their loved ones are vulnerable and have more important things to worry about.  Sick bastards.  Makes me want to get all revolutionary on their ass. Visit their site, find out what they are all about and then make sure everyone knows what cowardly ignorant people are still at large in the world.  

Expose them.  Bring them into the light.


No comments: