Wednesday 20 February 2008

*INSERT ANGEL CHOIR*

Rejoice!  No wait, be miserable.  No... celebrate.  Hold on.. cry.  "What's going on?" I hear you ask.  Well faithful follower, I'm happy to enlighten.


It's the 25th Anniversary DVD of The Five Doctors!!  Yay!  Mega Yay!! w00t!!!  But hold on, 25 years?  Twenty fucking five years?  That means... I'm old.  How on earth can I remember watching something on TV quarter of a century ago?  Not just watching it, but videoing it and going over it again and again and again.  The number of times I watched the scene with the Rassilon Warrior probably does indeed equal hot dinners.  So it's with a mixture of total geek love and absolute horror that I look forward to owning this little piece of history.

Twenty Five years.  Blimey.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just to set your fan boy juices flowing, this dvd is set to have a Russel T Davies / Davida Tennant commentary track! You will be able to compare notes with these two other geeks!