Sunday 10 February 2008

OH HAI KITTEH

There are certain things I really can't stand and they usually take the form of cutesy photos.  The kind that Anne Geddes does with tiny little babies wrapped in a lettuce leaf, or oh so sweet cats inspiring us to 'hang in there'.  So, step forward LOLCATS... the insulin of the sweet photo world.  Some of these are absolutely inspired.  I am now on a mission to get my own LOLCAT photo published.  Where has Robbie gone?

The first one is my absolute favourite!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm addicted to lolcat pictures. If you look on my MySpace page, find my friend "Happycat" and you can be a lolcats friend. The http://icanhascheezburger.com/ website is my next stop after perezhilton every day. I want to do a lolcat picture too... I'm just waiting for Zack to do something inspired.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!