Sunday 23 March 2008

PASS THE INSULIN

This little monkey was very lucky indeed, being the recipient of a Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg for 2008.  Yum!  Thick chocolate, caramel, mini bunnies... mmmm.  


I wish easter would end!  I can't take any more chocolate.  After a week off work, abstention from the gym for 7 days and lots of junk food, my body is in a worse physical state than Stephen Hawkins.  It's a temple alright.  Ruined.  

Still, it gives me renewed determination to get my pre-giving-up-smoking body back again.  I'm doing that usual "as from Monday" thing.  Although technically it's a bank holiday so.. as from Tuesday... it's back to the gym.  No more chocolate. 5 a day.  Discipline.  Strength.  

But hey ho until then there's egg to finish and tv to watch.  After all, besides the crucifixion of jesus that's what Easter is all about.

Cheers!

No comments: