Sunday 6 July 2008

EDWARDSWATCH

Update on the Jeremy Edwards 6 Pack Situation:  Now that he has lost the flab there's one of those Cosmo Centrefolds this month where Jezza strategically hides his frank and beans behind a cocked knee.  You know the sort.  When asked how he got his six pack, the magic formula is revealed:

A six mile run before breakfast.
Two gym workouts per day.
No carbs after midday.

Easy isn't it.  I don't know why everyone doesn't do it.  In just six weeks you too can have a six pack.  Oh but there's that little thing called life that gets in the way, and a job, and what the hell do you eat after 12:00?  I hope he is pleased with his new body, and encourage him to keep up the good work.  Personally, I'll stick with my love handles if it means I don't have to get up at 5am and I can eat more than raw meat for dinner.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!!

I was having ONLY carbs after mid day! lol...

Sometimes I think I'd rather have a party ball than a six pack...