Thursday 10 July 2008

ENJOY THE FEEL IN YOUR HAND

All you non-geeks out there can just skip right over this entry.  Go on, off you go.  Why not go do something sporty or attractive. 

Have they gone?  Right then.  Geek Pride!  OMG it's so exciting at the moment.  Within the next 24 hours the world will have iPhone Software 2.0, iTunes 7.7, a brand new shiny App Store, new and improved MobileME and last but not least the new 3G iPhone.  I can barely contain myself.  I honestly think I might wear our the 'order status' button on the o2 website at this rate.  FYI, it's 'complete'.

In the US, they are taking no chances on the duff salesperson front, and have issued guidance for staff at AT&T who are selling new iPhones.  I particularly loved this part of the transaction. 




The countdown begins here and now.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: