Friday 11 July 2008

*SIGH* OH APPLE YOU ARE SPOILING US

I'm spent, and we haven't even had the money shot yet.

So tonight we have had....


iTunes 7.7 update, which on its own isn't particularly exciting but it does have the amazing new App Store! Squeal!


These are some of the Apps I have downloaded so far. Ranging from the silly (turn your iPhone into a Lightsabre) to the practical (Remote control for Apple TV) and the essential (Facebook).

Next arrival was a bit on-off, but for a while MobileMe was live. It's down again at the moment but it sure looks purrty and all Me.Com email addresses are up and running.


For those uber-geeks among us, why not go to www.twitlive.tv where Leo Laporte is single handedly covering 24 hours of iPhone launches all around the world! It's like Children in Need for the rich and nerdy.

iPhone software 2.0 has kind of unofficially leaked out, but I'm not touching it yet. I did (very easily) hack into and unlock my current iPhone so that might come in handy but I don't want to kill it off with a dodgy upgrade!

And with that, I'm done in and heading for bed. The DHL Stork is bringing a bundle of joy tomorrow and I am paranoid that I will oversleep and miss the delivery. Luckily the doorbell noise box thing is personal, so tonight it's sleeping next to my head.

Hopefully the delivery will come early, or I'm gonna be liveblogging every single second of the day with things like "not here yet". Cross your fingers faithful readers.

No comments: