Friday 9 May 2008

MARGARETWATCH

The Apprentice trundles on like an out of control juggernaut driven by a drunk chimp with no hands.  Or eyes.  This week the premise of the show was so thin you could see daylight through it.  Take the victims to Morocco and get them to haggle for items on a shopping list.  That's it.  Nothing else.  Hey, I could have done this!  I managed to haggle £55 off the price of a new camera in the electronics nirvana of Tottenham Court Road at the weekend.  Let me at it!

Lee McQueen is turning into such a comedy genius that I may start a campaign for him to get his own BBC Three comedy show.  After being appointed team leader he did one of those screechy 'aaaaahah aaaaahah' chant things made popular by Lenny Henry in the 80's and which are so impossible to spell phonetically.  Surrounded by bemused faces, Lee effed and jeffed his way through a comic performance that would have put Lee Evans to shame.  The man should be on the stage.  The next stage out of towm.  Ba da boom.

I'm glad that both the Jennys have gone as I think they are both evil.  Ginger Jenny wore too many scarves and Oirish Jenny had no eyebrows.  I wouldn't hire them.  I'm also tempted to lift my 'positive action' HIRE AN ALEX campaign because his little facial tick is starting to annoy me.  

He does it at least 17 times an episode and frankly if the wind changes direction he will be sorry.  

Frances barely made an appearance this week and hell if that's the attitude of the programme makers then I'm not even going to give the topic air time.  Because, dear readers, there's a new star of the show.

Margaret.  The lady that is Margaret "Mount Me" Mountford.  For 3 series she has sat next to Surallen making squinty beady eyed faces at the candidates.  But all it took was a trip to Morocco and she BUSTED OUT baby.  Swanning around the streets like a visiting Empress in a white linen skirt.  The locals must have thought the new Queen Victoria was in their midst.  Margaret looked hot.  And not just because of a flush.  Oh and a special mention to the sunglasses.  All I can say is where do I get a pair???


No comments: