Tuesday 20 May 2008

WORDS & PICTURES

Gremlins at work!  (Oh and by the way, before I start, what's with BT using THE Gremlins in their new ad campaigns?  Why not just use Santa and Jesus and totally crap on our childhood icons while you're at it)

Anyway... yes, for some reason my blog post yesterday appeared without words.  Flying without word.  It's only words and words are all I have.  Money money money.  Xanadu.  So here, in case you were wondering why I posted a photo of a man at a Mitchell & Webb conference, is the original text:

Could Apple get any better in my opinion?  Probably not. I'm such a nerdy fanboy who worships everything Mac and more. And I love it. Today I took a day off work and spent the afternoon in the Regent Street Apple store. Not just lurking around, as usual, but taking part in 2 free workshops. The first was all about Aperture which is Apple's pro photography software a the second was a photo masterclass by a professional photographer. The first was amazingly helpful and may change my life. The second was way over my head and is something I probably won't understand for many years to come.

A brilliant way to spend an afternoon and hopefully a bit of help for my upcoming photo expedition to New York. Thank you Apple! Love you x

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: