Sunday 31 August 2008

BACK ON THE GRUEL AGAIN


Cupcake Thief, originally uploaded by paulmonkeypaul.

So there are only 3 full months left until we go to Gran Canaria. Great if you are looking forward to sun, fun and relaxation but not so fantastic when those skimpy little trunks from 2 years ago strain and scream at the thought of your thighs being crammed in.

So, here we go again. It's time to face the music.

Once again it's back to healthy eating. No more junk. Say it with me! No more junk! God it's so hard. Maybe I should just start smoking again. Cafes like Stop The World in Leigh will have to be shut down for the next 3 months. Their Millionaire Shortbread is made by St Peter. Starbucks will have to ban me. Waitrose will have to declare their bakery section out of bounds.

Still it's been fun while it lasted. My red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting were fucking amazing yesterday. I shall miss them.

2 comments:

cchristo said...

I'm right there with ya! If I can be of any help, or you want to suffer together, you know where I am! :)

starbucks coffee light frappucinos are awesome...

Anonymous said...

Oooh forgot to say me and the girls bought 2 pieces of Millonaire Shortbread at Stop the World and we really struggled to eat 1 between the 3 of us! I ended up taking the rest home for Rich. Terrible!