Saturday 16 August 2008

X FACTOR


In case like me you are over 15, you may have missed the fact that Channel 4 have now launched their own music channel, 4music. How many channels do they need? Between C4, E4, More4, E4+1, 4Music -3+4... it's all a little confusing. So in that confusion you may have not realised that they launched the channel with an exclusive showing of Kylie's X2008 Tour from the O2 arena. And after seeing it for a second time, it just reconfirms everything I thought when I saw it live. Kylie rocks! I know it's not cool to like Kylie, and that she has a patchy history of good / bad moments but if there are any doubters or fence sitters out there, check out the concert. It's repeated again on Channel 4 (and therefore Channel4 HD and Channel 4+1) on August 24th. Check local listings for details.

Even though they have chopped several songs, it's 2 hours well spent in good company. As I said before, and I'll say again, Madonna's £150 stadium ticket (next week!) better blow the socks off Kylie's £50 second row 2 hour show. But I'm not sure it will.....

No comments: