Monday 11 August 2008

CATFIGHT


My favourite 'headline' of the day, spotted at the gym on their rolling news ticker thing: "Dannii Minogue does not rule out future conflict with Cheryl Cole"

Well I for one will sleep better in my bed knowing that at some point in the future there might be a big hair pulling bitch fight on the X-Factor. Why is it so hard for the media to accept that actually 2 strong women might like each other rather than see the other as a vicious backstabbing bitch? I can't wait for the new X Factor and hope that Dannii and Cheryl can rise about the tabloid temptation to roll around on the floor biting each other. Although I'm sure some of the male viewers would pay to see that.

Look out for my new weekly X Factor blog starting this Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rich's theory is actually they get on ok but they're told not to deny anything as it's all good publicity and keeps people interested..