Wednesday 30 April 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well that's almost it for April then.  Scary.  I can't believe that tomorrow is May, and we are now a whole third of the way through 2008.  It really only feels like yesterday that we were doing the whole Jools Holland thing on New Years Eve!  I set myself a challenge for April: as many blog posts as there are days.  Blogging is a strange pastime really.  In one sense I find it a fun, relaxing thing to do when I have a spare couple of minutes.  On the other hand sometimes I stare at a blank screen, devoid of inspiration and worrying that I will never say anything funny or worthwhile again.  Luckily that usually happens on a Thursday so I just write something about Frances on the Apprentice.  So it's with delight that I not only achieved my target but totally blew it out of the water.  I have no idea if anyone really reads this other than two or three hardcore followers (you know who you are, and I thank you) but somehow I have managed to have over 800 hits this year.  Absolutely miniscule in the grand scheme of the internet, but a massive compliment for me.  I would have been happy with 8.  Sometimes I think I should have some kind of theme or keep it to things that will enhance the world somehow.  Mostly though I just report on things I have already read somewhere else and hope that I can make someone smile.  

Readers, I love each and every both of you :) xx

No comments: