Tuesday 8 April 2008

w00t

Happy to say all is going well so far in the health and fitness quest.  5 days of following the points regime seems to agree with me.  I had an amazing session with my lovely personal trainer this evening, and feel very positive.  He even had me using one of the new PowerPlates which was a bit like being microwaved on a cellular level.  Still, it must be good for me I'm sure!

I also had a really exciting day at work which made me all buzzy.  We hired a production company to do some shooting and interviewing staff at work for one of those corporate video type things.  The three guys from Bruizer.Biz were absolutely amazing and I was in complete awe of their talents.  It was such good fun wandering round the building with cameras, lights, filters and all the associated wires and cables.  Some of the staff who would possibly traditionally have been seen as 'shy' really came out of their shells when the camera started rolling.  

Faith in humanity restored.

No comments: