Monday 7 April 2008

MONDAY MASS: WEEK ZERO

I know that some of you special readers were looking forward to a WW update, and I apologise for the delay.  Drum roll.  This morning was my benchmark weigh-in.  While I wouldn't be so crude as to actually print the numbers on the dial, I will gladly report it was slightly less than I had expected.  Just goes to show the sometimes disconnect between brain and body.  Anyway, it was reassuring to see that I wasn't yet of whale like proportions, and that in this case (sorry Yazz), the only way is down.  Approximately 17lbs down is my personal goal.  Within about 10-12 weeks I reckon.  So, that means by 30th June at the latest I should have hit my target.  Just in time for some sun :)

Weekly updates will be give, using the new Doctor Who Adiposeometer!  Each one represents a humble pound.  Stay tuned!



No comments: