Friday 18 April 2008

SIMON SAYS WAVE GOODBYE


Boo, Surralenn, Boo.  For shame.  Why did Simon have to go? Why?  At this rate your choice of Apprentice will be more like better the devil you know.  We loved Simon and his emotional range all the way from hard man to heart man (see what I did there?).  But he went, leaving behind CowClaire and Alexsssssss who is turning out to be a bit of a snake, albeit a pretty snake with nice stubble and ruffled hair.  I was particularly excited about this weeks episode having personally and literally been 110% there at Bluewater on the day of the filming.  I have to say I can't remember seeing the 'glamour' stand but I did walk past the fake Beckham a few times wondering who the hell would pay for a photo of a chav with an earring.  Apparently lots of people!  Sadly I couldn't spot myself in the crowds of Bluewater but maybe it's because I'm not an orange footballers' wife.

FRANCESWATCH: This week we only had one glimpse of the elusive Frances.  She was looking very blonde indeed, and was doodling in her leather portfolio book again.  Honestly they really should get her a computer.  And the hours that woman works my god!  She's on the phone at 6:20am and still in the Boardroom at 7pm.  How does she fill her time?  At one point I did think maybe she had just been dubbed on and wasn't actually there, but we saw a flash of the back of her head in the nick of time.  And have you noticed she is left handed?  

Not much from Lee McQueen this week which means nobody referred to themselved in the third person at all.  Nobody gave 110%.  No flags ran up poles.  The closest we got to a management cliche was LoopyLucinda saying "how dare you" to project leader HefferHelene after being hammered into the ground for not being able to use a computer.  Hardly her fault when they gave her a bloody Window$ machine.

The search for his apprentice continues.

No comments: