Monday 21 April 2008

SUCK IT AND SEE


Madonna's Hard Candy album has finally leaked in full onto t'internet.  While I would never encourage piracy, kids,  I decided to download it, easing my conscience with the knowledge that I have pre-ordered a digital copy on iTunes and a CD version from Play.com

It's not bad!  Certainly not as awful as I had expected.  It's a bit of a musical departure from trad-madge but so far (track 4) I'm not as deep in r'n'b hell as I thought I might be.  I'm even having a little 'chair dance' despite my brain trying to overrule my feet out of anti-hip-hop principle.

Full review to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Candy Store on Radio 1 last night. Just made me think of 50p's Candy Shop! I don't like to hear Madge singing about being Turkish Delight. It was aiiiight but nothing to dance about.